Dynmark’s core strength has always been our focus on developer tools and integrating into customer or partner applications. 100’s of 1000’s of discreet customer API calls a day connecting to our platform validates this. Even our applications provided by the Campaign Cloud have a range of web service and integration options for customer use.
Our own Campaign Cloud products are built to use the very same API’s as our customers, therefore guaranteeing robustness and performance. View our accreditations.
Our goal is simple; provide the best possible developer experience in our market with the greatest flexibility, support and performance. All served from the most robust secure global cloud messaging platform in the world.
You can access all our developer tools for free through the Cloud Portal.
Register and get 10 free Dynmark credits to test the system.
what makes us unique?
- Fully secured APIs HTTPS (1024 bit encryption)
- High capacity, multi-threaded APIs
- Dedicated integration team
Introducing the Dynmark web services POWER API for SMS messaging
- Send single or batch SMS messages across multiple asynchronous threads
- Receive SMS messages with full delivery receipting
- Push and pull APIs
- Easily configure message and receipt forwarding and other API options via the Cloud Portal
- Access messaging reporting and extensive message archive search facilities via the Cloud Portal, saving you the development
- Set sociable hours for messages, to avoid delivery at inappropriate times
- Delayed message sends, SMS queuing
- Forward to email
- Number format validation
- Full 128 bit encryption
- Long message support
- Unicode & GSM 3.38 support
- Validity period settings
- High throughput using batches of messages
- Merge field support for batch messaging
- Reliable message/receipt forwarding
PHP, Perl, Ruby, SOAP, Java, python, Microsoft .NET, node JS
Simple HTTP/S send
The simplest way to send; using a URL you can send a message to multiple recipients, so if you have an app that is capable of using URLs; job done.
Compatible with SMPP 3.3 and 3.4, with multiple transceiver bind support. This is the mobile operator's interface protocol of choice. The standard interface means that if you have already invested in an SMPP connection to another aggregator or operator, you can use the Dynmark SMPP connection as well.
Phone Number Validation API
Use phone number validation API to check in real time whether phone is on/off/dead, its network, last ported, roaming. We have global coverage and lightning fast response times and multi-threaded support.